You know what a fox is—but do you have any idea how incredible these creatures really are? As members of the dog family that can be found in all different parts of the world, foxes makes their homes in deserts, in the Arctic Circle, in forests and woodlands—and everywhere in-between!
Did you know that...
- the smallest fox in the world is smaller than the average stuffed animal
- the most common type of fox looks like it’s wearing black stockings
- a fox is fully grown by the time it’s a year old
- female foxes are called vixens, and male foxes are called dog foxes
We’re betting you did not—but that’s okay! That all will change as soon as you start reading this fact-packed kids book FOXES: Fun Facts and Amazing Photos of Animals in Nature about the life and times of the amazing fox. As you read, look for answers to the following questions and more:
- What is a kit?
- What kind of fox is the best at climbing trees?
- How many baby foxes are born at a time?
- How much does an average adult fox weigh?
- What do foxes have in common with cats?
Learn all this and so much more in this amazing book that is sure to capture the attention of young children and encourage them to learn all they can about the incredible world of foxes! This wonderful kids book is truly a must have collection to any bookshelf, library, classroom or eBook reader. Reading to children can help broaden their vocabulary and comprehension skills. Encourage children to read and be responsible for broadening their mind.
Grab a copy today!